Monday, January 30, 2012

not so motivated...

at this moment in time, I truly am not! I did my weekly weigh in today and GAINED 3 pounds! under on my calories EVERYDAY! exercised every other day! and I GAINED! It is a little disconcerting! BUT I am not going to give up, like I have in the past, I am just going to push myself that much harder, right?! Right! And who knows maybe next week I will have lost those three pounds PLUS more! I am going to do this if it kills me! and It may just do that! I was thinking about trying insanity! LOL yep the same about sums it up, if I do it I must be insane! For some reason I am not able to post my photos tonight I do not know what is up with that? so I shall "see" you all tomorrow! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Don't go under your calories...you have to eat to loose its so true!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well not THAT much under, I am usually only under by 10 or less! LOL

    ReplyDelete