Friday, January 20, 2012

It is TIME...

...to make a change! I have decided that I am tired of slacking off on this whole diet and exercise thing! I really want to make a huge change in my life! I want to be a great role model for my kids! I don't want them to see this overweight unhappy person! It is not healthy for me or for them! I have been on this up and down roller coaster ride for a while, but in the past few months I have been doing really well and lost 17 pounds! AWESOME right?! not so much, I mean, YES it is great, but not the fact that it took me so long to do it, the scales go up and down and up and down, this time I want them to go down ONLY! SO what I have talked myself into, is a Change in Me Blog so to speak, this blog will not only be about the kids and how they are doing, but about my journey on this change. I will be held accountable to blog more, and will be held accountable by YOU I hope to keep pushing thru when I feel like all is lost and I am not seeing the changes, and not feeling like working out. Can I do that? can I count on you?  I will make a post later on today or at the latest  Monday, with my starting weight, and measurements, and blog what I have done thru the day, such as exercise and what I have eaten. I will also try and get up some screenshots from my myfitnesspal app. I have been using this app for the past few months to help me track my calorie intake and to log my exercises,  and for support. I am sad to say while I will still be using it for my tracking, it seems that most of the people I was counting on for support have all given up on me, not to say they really have, but The daily comments and encouragement are what really kept me going! and I have not had that the past 2 months on there. I know people get busy and such, but I feel that I need that, since I am they type of person who hates to let someone down. So look forward to more blog posts on this weight loss journey! I will also, of course be posting photos and and updates of the kiddos and such!

until next time....


2 comments: