Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 3 ( better late than never)

So here we are day 3, OK I admit, I am not doing so great in the eating good department, I AM staying under on calories allowed but I am not doing good in managing them as far as what I am eating. I plan on doing a little grocery shopping this weekend or today even, to get some things that I need to help me maintain healthy eating and snacking habits.


I missed getting on here last night to post this, not because I was lazy, or didn't want to, my hubby was using the computer to file our taxed! To me that was an important task i was not about to ask him to stop! LOL

so without further adu, here are my screenshots from yesterday



I must say that I was really proud of myself yesterday, I doesn't show it on here, but I did a 4 mile bike ride yesterday!!!! FOUR MILES!!!!! (I will have to take a photo with my phone I suppose, lets see if that will work. nope didn't work, I will try and take a photo right after I get done tracking to have a record of it.) I had to keep giving myself a pep talk to keep going! LOL yes I am a strange one! When ever I would want to quit because My legs were hurting and feeling heavy, I kept telling myself "it is going to be worth it! you can do this! not much further and you will be done for the day! Keep pushing you can do it!" and I guess that helped!  I NEVER stopped! I did skip a peddle or two along the way on the way back, but I NEVER STOPPED and that made me proud...now today my legs feel like lead, but hey I got thru yesterday, and I will have to figure out an exercises or something to do today! I can NOT skip! I must keep moving forward!!!

Well, I have a sick little one year old today, with a fever of 103 so I MUST get off here and baby my baby! I will hopefully be back tonight to blog about the day's activities. so until then.....


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic job!!!! They say when u feel you can do absolutely no more.....keep going your in fat burning mode!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete