Sunday, January 29, 2012

I Have NOT given up...

I have not been able to get on to blog for the past few days, with a sick Lil one and a whiny bigger one, things have just been so crazy! I do not have any new screenshots to share at this time, I will get back to getting those up tomorrow! and Tomorrow is a big day, its my first weekly weigh in since blogging has started! I am very happy to say that I have been under on my calorie count EVERY day! even last night, with having a few drinks! Drinking your calories is BAD! BUT my birthday is Wednesday and I wanted to have a little fun! Plus the line dancing was GREAT exercise! I love doing it! but like I said, sick kiddos so I must run, my poor little princess is just not her happy cheerful self and I do not like that!

Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment