Friday, February 3, 2012

it is so hard

to stay on track when you have your birthday dinner and it is like a bazillion calories, then your sweet hubby and kiddos get you cake, you cant just say ummm I am not going to eat that! LOL so yes I had my cake and ate it too! SO WHAT! I went over on my calorie count on my birthday! GET OVER IT! that's what I have to keep telling myself! LOL things of been a bit hectic here and I have neglected posting things on the blog pertaining to my weight loss and such! but MONDAY is another weigh in and HOPEFULLY things will continue to go the way they have been going this week ( with the exception of my birthday) and my weight will be down! One can hope right!

In other news, here are a few updated pics of the kiddos for those who care! LOL

Presley is getting so big! walking all over the place and babbling about everything! she loves to say MORE! to EVERY type of food YOU have! LOL and Bray is doing really good in school!!! So proud of my big boy! and he has a birthday coming up!!! HE will be 5 in exactly one month! AHHHHH LOL where has the time gone! I have to get this party planned and invitations mailed! WOW I am slacking big time!!!!

Playing in the "playhouse" Bray built

'
Brayden petting a sting ray and shark!

Silly girl making faces

Bray with a dolphin outside the aquarium

My three favorite people!

I slid down the whale slide after Bray, 
 he though it was so cool that mommy did it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment