Thursday, February 9, 2012

FINALLY!!!!

I have neglected to get on here and blog about the daily grind of the whole weight loss thing! LOL I did take measurements and weight on Monday and I had LOST! WHOO HOO!!!! from my starting weight it is not a huge loss BUT from last week and the fact that I gained a little it makes it look alot better!
so here goes ( and I am not really sure these are correct, my hubby did them for me, but he did the starting ones too)
WEIGHT: 244.6 ( that is 2.2 down from starting!)
Neck: 15  (15.25 start)
Bust: 47.5 (48.5 start)
Waist: 45.5 (45 start)
Hips: 52.75 (52 start)
Thighs: 27 ( 28 start)

So as you can see I am doing something! LOL

Today I am really sore, I went to work out at a gym with a friend Tuesday, and i think I MAY have over done it! since I have not been to a gym in ohhhhhhh 15 years! LOL I did 15 min elliptical, 15 min stationary bike ( while watching a movie which made it really easy!) a few reps of ab crunches, assisted  pull ups, some tricep curls and some inner and outer thigh work, leg lifts, and a few more that I cant remember, but yeah my legs are ok, but my armpit and chest are sore, Guess I don't use those muscles! LOL BUT I really did like it, and hope that I can get a gym membership!!! although I don't think it is going to be at the gym I went to with my friend ( which would help me push myself  I think) just because of the fact we don't wont to have to sign a contract! SO my hubby and I are looking into other options, he is behind me on this though! he knows I really want to do this, and even if I do have to go alone, I am going to do this, I will just put on my ipod and not look at anyone! LOL I can do it! and I WILL do it!!! even though I am hurting a little today, It felt SOOOOOOOOO good to work out! it really did!

so until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment